Real Raw Milk: (it is important to get your raw milk from a licensed raw milk supplier/ or a dairy that employs safety and quality practices)
1. Is usually tolerated by those who are sickened by processed, store bought milk
2. Contains valuable natural enzymes, beneficial bacteria, amino acids, and antibodies
3. Contains natural butterfat so the body can utilize vitamins and minerals. Full- fat milk reduces hunger.
4. Contains conjugated linoleic acid CLA which reduces body fat and fights disease. High Omega 3’s and low Omega 6’s are the correct balance for these essential fats.
5. Sours instead of putrifying and can be lacto-fermented to make nutrient dense probiotics like yogurt, kefir, sour cream, and buttermilk
6. Extremely Safe if properly prepared. Zero deaths reported in 14 years.
Check out www.realmilk.com for more information!