1. No GMO laws in the USA
2. Inadequate FDA/USDA safety testing
3. Puts small farmers out of Business
4. Products pollute the developing world
5. Monsanto blocks government regulation
6. Guilty of false advertising and scientific fraud
7. Consumers reject bovine growth hormone rBGH in milk
8. GMO crops do not increase yields
9. Monsanto crops control the US soy market
10. Crops cause new allergies
Article from here.
The most disturbing part of this list is the #1 thing. We should have laws regulating GMO use in the United States. It is hard to believe that a country like ours is behind on something so important. I guess when you factor in all the money Monsanto makes, the picture becomes a little clearer. There may be a reason there are no laws regulating GMO uses in the USA. I hope this changes very soon.MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor or health care practitioner before using herbs, homeopathy, essential oils or other natural remedies. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.