We live in Florida and go outside most of the year. There are lots of bumps, bites, and cuts that come our way. My 2 boys have accidents daily. Here are my Top 5 favorite First Aid Remedies. Don’t leave home without them.
(1) Arnica. Number one remedy for accidents, shock, injuries, and bruising. Patient has a fear of being touched and may say they are “all right” when they clearly are not. Also great for pain after dental work and jet lag.
(2) Calendula. Number one remedy for healing wounds. Useful as a topical cream. Quickly seals wounds, so make sure wound is completely clean before use.
(3) Hypericum. Number one remedy for injuries to nerves. Pains are sharp and shooting. Useful for pain after dental injection.
(4) Apis. Number one remedy for bites and stings. Helps with redness, pain, and swelling. Great for ant bites and bee stings.
(5) Ledum. Number one remedy for puncture wounds. Also useful for animal and insect bites. Along with Hypericum, a useful remedy for tetanus. An important remedy for Lyme disease.