We are going to Disney World tomorrow, so what did I do all day today? Take a little guess…
I have spent most of the day making homemade snacks for the trip. Disney World food can be VERY expensive. We will be going to Epcot for a nice dinner, but all day the boys will be asking me for food. They are going to be hungry and wanting something extra special. So far I have made them fruit leather, energy bars, and now homemade graham crackers. I will also be bringing along cheese and trail mix. Here is the recipe.
Cinnamon & Sugar.
Turn oven to 375 degrees.
1. Put a little flour on your table and roll out the All Purpose Yogurt Dough. I let mine sit covered for about 36 hours. I needed to add a little more flour to get the right consistency.
2. Roll out dough to 1/8 inch (or less). Move over to parchment paper, I had to roll it some more once on parchment paper. Make sure it is Very thin.
3. I used a pizza roller to make the cracker lines.
4. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar all over.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch the outer crackers and take them out a little early if they are done first.
6. Let cool. Enjoy!
This is a very versatile dough recipe. You can use dried herbs and make a very good spicy cracker. I think I will try that next. My boys are sneaking them as I type this. Hopefully I will have some left for our trip tomorrow!
GreenBootGirlMEDICAL DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and the statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor or health care practitioner before using herbs, homeopathy, essential oils or other natural remedies. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.