We are going to Disney World tomorrow, so what did I do all day today? Take a little guess…
I have spent most of the day making homemade snacks for the trip. Disney World food can be VERY expensive. We will be going to Epcot for a nice dinner, but all day the boys will be asking me for food. They are going to be hungry and wanting something extra special. So far I have made them fruit leather, energy bars, and now homemade graham crackers. I will also be bringing along cheese and trail mix. Here is the recipe.
Cinnamon & Sugar.
Turn oven to 375 degrees.
1. Put a little flour on your table and roll out the All Purpose Yogurt Dough. I let mine sit covered for about 36 hours. I needed to add a little more flour to get the right consistency.
2. Roll out dough to 1/8 inch (or less). Move over to parchment paper, I had to roll it some more once on parchment paper. Make sure it is Very thin.
3. I used a pizza roller to make the cracker lines.
4. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Sugar all over.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch the outer crackers and take them out a little early if they are done first.
6. Let cool. Enjoy!
This is a very versatile dough recipe. You can use dried herbs and make a very good spicy cracker. I think I will try that next. My boys are sneaking them as I type this. Hopefully I will have some left for our trip tomorrow!
~These crackers have a slight tart flavor, hence the soaking.