A few weeks ago I started drinking wheatgrass juice~ almost everyday. I started slow with only 2-3 ounces and now I am up to about 6-8 ounces a day. At first I was not too thrilled about the added green drink to my diet, but now I find body really looking forward to my wheatgrass juice. I am “craving” it and so is my 2 year old- which is a little surprising. I have always known wheatgrass juice to be super healthy, but not really sure why. I made a quick list of 20 health benefits of wheatgrass juice. There are so many more benefits, but this is a great starter list:
2. Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
3.Wheatgrass is high in oxygen. The brain and all bodily tissue function at an optimal level in a highly oxygenized environment.
4. Chlorophyll is an anti-bacteria and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
5. Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream.
6. The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes and restores hormones.
7. Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
8. Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
9. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
10. Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
11. Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
12. A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet helps prevents tooth decay.
13. Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
14. Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
15. Wheatgrass Juice keeps the hair from graying.
16. Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
17. Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
18. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
19. Wheat grass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
20. Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.